- گزارش همایش بین المللی «تحولات حقوق کیفری در کشورهای اسلامی در پرتو تعامل شرع و حقوق»
- SPRING SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW & IRAN
- International Seminar on Legal Regime Of the Caspian Sea
- A delegation from IAI (Italy) and FEPS (Germany) meeting the dean and professors at the Faculty of Law and Political Science on Jan. 20, 2019
- A group of analysts from the ICG visited the Faculty of Law and Political Science on Jan. 14,2019
The Faculty of Law and Political Science at University of Tehran is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in Iran. It was initially established in College of Political Science in 1899 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The faculty has evolved into the most prestigious law faculty in Iran and has trained most of the country's prominent lawyers, judges, diplomats and civil servants, many of whom have been very influential in the political and legal life of the country. The alumni include high-profile legal scholars who have engineered the legal developments of modern Iran.